- Refunds will be made by the same payment method used for the original purchase.
- Customers may choose to exchange returned merchandise for another item or for store credit.
- Store credits do not expire.
- Online orders may be returned to the store, or by mail at your expense.Fairlady & Company is not responsible for returns that are not received.
- Shipping and handling is non-refundable.
- Please contact the store within 5 days if your online order arrives damaged or if you receive something other than what you ordered.
- If the mistake/damage was our fault, Fairlady & Company will pay your return shipping and handling.
- Returned merchandise must be unused with the original tags attached and with all original packaging.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- A copy of your invoice must be included in your return.
- Merchandise that is only eligible for store credit includes:
- Sale items
- Merchandise that is not returnable for any reason (other than damage during shipment when ordered online) includes:
- Clearance items
- Items marked final sale or discontinued
- Holiday merchandise can be returned for an exchange or store credit until 2 weeks prior to the holiday.
- Beginning 2 weeks prior to the holiday, all sales on holiday merchandise are final and the items cannot be exchanged or returned for any reason other than damage during shipping, if ordered online.
- Only consignment pieces that have a defect in the material or craftsmanship can be returned, and only for store credit.
*In-store policies may differ from on-line policies.